Tuesday, September 17, 2013

More Doggie Stuff

I was going to write a tutorial for the cute, comfy bed I made for Abby's crate, but it ended up being more complicated than I thought it would be.  So let it suffice to say that I made a cute, comfy bed for Abby's crate! 


(She seems to like it, though in this picture she couldn't figure out why I was putting her in her crate in the middle of the afternoon.)

It was totally free because I had all the supplies I needed on hand, which was awesome!  I am totally wanting to paint the outside of her crate to match it now, even if it never goes anywhere outside our bedroom!


I also made her a toy out of scrap duck canvas I had laying around!



And tried out a dog biscuit recipe I found on Pinterest! 

 
She liked them, and I didn't feel too bad if the kids decided to try them.  They didn't like them, and I figured that was a great experience in eating pet food for them, so they won't need to do it again!

Abby does like her little bed still.


Sadly, we have to keep her tethered there when we're not interacting with her directly due to some unresolved house-training issues, and her odd urge to take a chomp out of random stuff like FURNITURE when she's loose.  But we're working on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment